A chemical face peel relies on using chemical substances on a certain part of your skin to renew its layers to eliminate imperfections and promote a uniform color.
Chemical peel benefits:
• Improve the skin’s color, clarity, tone, and texture.
• Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion.
• Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage.
• Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Increasing hydration of the skin.
Chemical peel in Mexico step-by-step:
- The most common steps during a chemical face peel are these:
• A chemical solution is applied to the skin of your desired area. You might feel a burning sensation for a few minutes, followed by a stinging sensation;
• This chemical solution will exfoliate your skin to peel it off.
- How often should I get chemical peels?
• Depending on the condition that is to be treated the total number of sessions can vary from 6-10.
• Keep in mind that the effects of a chemical face peel are not permanent.
• As you age, you will acquire lines by squinting and smiling.
- Recovery after chemical peel:
- You might experience some scaling and redness that will end within three to seven days; also, you might end up going through a similar experience to sunburn. Some less-intense peelings might be recommended following the first peel for four-week intervals until the patient gets the desired results.
- Medium-depth and deep peeling may result in swelling that will eventually peel off with a week or two. Medium depth-peels could be repeated within six to 12 months, if necessary.
- You should avoid heavy sun exposure for seven days after you get a chemical peel to prevent any complications or issues that could come up. It is recommended to use sunscreen every three hours, wearing hats and other types of accessories that protect you from the sun.
-How do I know if I’m a candidate for a chemical face peel?
Chemical peeling is not recommended for those individuals who have:
• A history of abnormal skin scarring;
• A tendency to have extra pigmentation of your scars;
• Used certain acne treatments within the last year;
• Skin conditions or medications that make the skin more sensitive than normal.
You should let your doctor know about your medical history or medical background as that could prevent any further complications.
Sani Medical offers the best options and alternatives to your aesthetic treatment needs using nothing but the latest technology and equipment. You deserve nothing but the best, and we’ll make sure to make it happen.
All of our doctors are certified and qualified that follow strict safety guidelines; you’re in great hands