What is Microneedling with PRP?
Microneedling with PRP is a cosmetic treatment. It is different from conventional microneedling, as the PRP can boost its effects, and its results may be achieved faster.
PRP stands for Platelet-Rich Plasma. Platelets are found within our blood and produced in our bone marrow. They help control bleeding in our bodies by allowing it to clot, thus preventing the risk of bleeding out from a small cut or injury.
Microneedling with PRP has greater effects on its users. It has shown greater effects of faster recovery and improvement on patients when compared to the conventional microneedling methods.
Microneedling with PRP benefits:
Some of the benefits that microneedling with PRP offers are:
• Patients who are treated for the reduction of effects related to skin aging should consider this treatment.
• Patients with severe acne scarring would have to wait up to 9 months for results to become evident, but the results are usually great.
• The PRP makes the skin heal faster with greater effects than other methods.
How does it work?
• First, a sample of blood is drawn from the body and placed in a machine called a centrifuge. This machine helps remove the plasma from the blood by spinning at high speeds.
• While the plasma is being separated from the blood in the centrifuge, the physician will thoroughly clean the area where the procedure will be performed. The area will be disinfected to avoid the risk of infection after the procedure.
• After thoroughly cleaning the area, an anesthetic solution (most of the time it is local anesthesia) will be applied over it to reduce or avoid pain or discomfort during the procedure.
• The doctor will proceed to pass the microneedling device over the area of skin that is going to be treated gently and softly. This device will prick tiny holes in the area; these holes have the intention of stimulating collagen production, which allows the skin to regenerate and rejuvenate.
• The physician will proceed to pass the microneedling device over the area of the skin to be treated gently and delicately. This device will puncture small holes in the area. These holes are intended to stimulate collagen production, which allows the skin to regenerate and rejuvenate.
• It is recommended not to wash that area of skin right after the procedure is done; it is best to allow the PRP to keep penetrating your skin for a while Microneedling Mexico.
What to Expect After Treatment:
- Your doctor will apply a serum solution over the area to prevent any redness, swelling, or irritation.
- Good hygiene is crucial; the area should be cleansed and moisturized at least once or twice every day.
- Refrain from using any skincare or exfoliation products that could contain irritating materials. Sunscreen is also recommended.
Sani Medical offers the best options and alternatives to your aesthetic treatment needs using nothing but the latest technology and equipment. You deserve nothing but the best, and we’ll make sure to make it happen.
All of our doctors are certified and qualified that follow strict safety guidelines; you’re in great hands